Activity First Aid: In-house training
Duration: 2 days
Suitable for: Anyone who provides first aid in outdoor and activity based environments.
Courses can be arranged at your own premises – please contact us to check that you have suitable facilities.
Activity First Aid course outline
- Roles and responsibilities
- Assessment of an incident
- CPR and AED
- Unconscious casualty, recovery position, seizures
- External bleeding and shock
- Minor injuries and burns
- Secondary survey
- Fractures, dislocations, sprains and strains
- Head and spinal injuries
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- Eye injuries
- Major illnesses (heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, diabetes, asthma)
- Extremes of heat and cold
Additional information about the Activity First Aid course
All trainees will receive literature to support the course.
There is ongoing assessment throughout the course and an Activity First Aid Certificate is awarded to all attendees meeting the required standards of competence.
See pricing information for this course.
To discuss your first aid training requirements or to make a booking,
please call First Aid Training Associates on 01508 570318 or complete our enquiry form.