First Aid Class - Trio of Images
“Very good content and well delivered by experienced and skilful trainer. I am now aware and confident to deliver first aid.”
Chest Compressions on Dummy
“I found this training a lot better than first aid training I’ve been to before… I can’t think of any ways to improve it”
Airway Resuscitation on Dummy
“I found the course very useful and engaging. It helped to have all the equipment available for practical use”
Breathing Test on Dummy
“The topic was clear and concise with information suitable to all work places, including domestic and public.”
First Aid training from East Anglia to the West Midlands
In House First Aid training
We offer “in house courses” for 6 or more people, on your premises or at a location near you.
Benefits to you:
- Low cost, and minimal travelling time for your first aid personnel
- Dates and times to suit you
- Option to focus on your specific business issues as part of the course
First Aid courses for individual trainees
For individuals or teams of less than 6 people, we offer:
- First Aid at Work (3 day)
- First Aid at Work Requalification (2 day)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (6 hour)
- Driver CPC First Aid courses (7 hour)
- First Response Emergency Care courses (FREC 3) (5 day)
- First Response Emergency Care courses (FREC 4) (5day)
at various locations near Norwich.
Tailored training in First Aid
In addition to the standard course, we can provide custom training courses for:
- sports coaches
- parents caring for children with severe learning difficulties
and also practical incident training for first aiders in their own workplace setting.
Do you need trained first aiders?
See our guidance on the requirements of the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regs 1981 and use our handy checklists to help you to decide how many and what types of first aid personnel you need. Click here to see our guidelines…
Where do we provide first aid training?
We provide courses in Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex in the east, across to the West Midlands and Oxfordshire in the west.
Please contact First Aid Training Associates to discuss your requirements.