Medical Gases: In-house training
Duration: 4 hours
Suitable for: Anyone already trained in first aid who has access to oxygen and entonox and needs training in their safe use.
Courses can be arranged at your own premises – please contact us to check that you have suitable facilities.
Medical Gases course outline
- Safe handling of oxygen and entonox
- Recognition of the cylinders in common use
- Understanding when to administer oxygen
- Understanding different therapy masks
- Practise the use of oxygen as an adjunct to resuscitation
- Understanding when to administer entonox
- Contraindications for the use of these medical gases
- Practise handling the equipment
Additional information about the Medical Gases course
All trainees will receive literature to support the course.
There is ongoing assessment throughout the course and a Medical Gases Certificate is awarded to all attendees meeting the required standards of competence.
See pricing information for this course.
To discuss your first aid training requirements or to make a booking,
please call First Aid Training Associates on 01508 570318 or complete our enquiry form.